Offre d'emploi : ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE h/f
Notre Client Edition logiciels/solutions service clientOUR CLIENT :
Join a cutting-edge provider of SaaS Comp & Ben Solutions and start a brand new experience with an unparalleled product technology and market vision.
We’re recuiting an :
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT LEADER - w/m
Job based in Paris on a full remote mode
Your objective is to perform in achieving your sales goals on the European Market targeting Middle and Enterprise Accounts.
Le Poste SalesMISSION DESCRIPTION :
Directly reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll lead the sales development of our Saas solutions. This is an individual contributor position, newly added due to business expansion. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about New Technologies and Human Ressources to Middle and Enterprise customers across a range of industries within an extensive network.
Your main tasks:
- This role consists of engaging prospects and customers about their related initiatives to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform.
- Our client has great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- You will create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
- You will unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- You will present products and carry out demo to prospective clients.
- You will negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- You will be the main contact for our clients and will maintain excellent relations with them by offering them the best service together with the Project team.
Profil recherché pour cette offre d'emploiREQUIRED PROFILE :
- Business School MBA,
- 8+ years experience in software field sales including 4+ years in the Comp & Ben market,
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy, applying a consultative approach in customer interactions,
- Strong ability to develop a C-level vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions,
- Desired skills in Comp & Ben,
- Ability to think out of the box,
- Being comfortable with both teamwork and working independently,
- Ability to manage a complex ecosystem,
- Ability to manage strong relations with partners (SI & Alliances),
- Effective communication and active listening.
Fonction : Sales
Secteur : Edition logiciels/solutions service client
09 Nov 2023