Offre d'emploi : CRC TRANSFORMATION PROJECT MANAGER h/f
Notre ClientOur client is the main CRM / CRC Partner of the first Worldwide Leading Luxury Group (Fashion, Jewellery, Leathers Luxury, Fragances, …). We're looking for a :
Client Relations Center (CRC) Transformation Project Manager - f/h
This position is based in Paris (75) and Neuilly sur Seine (92)
What is meant by Client Relations Center (CRC) Transformation:
- Transforming the CRC from a cost center to a profit center, maximizing every client interaction as a conversion opportunity.
- Making the CRC the digital flagship of the brand, present on all relevant channels, with a level of excellence and execution that exemplifies a luxury Maison.
- Omnichannel and connected to Retail, able to accompany the client through all the omnichannel experiences we will offer with the program (click & collect, book and appointment, etc.).
- Developing both existing and e-commerce clients through outbound strategies while encouraging drive-to-store when relevant, creating efficient client journeys.
- Providing a client-centric approach aligned with Retail and becoming a career opportunity for stylists.
- A place where remote sales training is provided according to market standards, creating successful remote events on a large scale (e.g., live 1-to-many collection presentations with wishlist creation and stylist follow-up).
Le Poste ProjetsWe welcome international profiles with varied experience to join our teams. As this specific position requires that the future collaborator speaks fluent English, the job description is therefore written in English.
Within a purpose-driven organization, you will join the Digital & Client department, at the heart of a rapid and complete business transformation (Direct to Consumer oriented). In this position, the client Relations Center Transformation Project Manager, collaborating with various departments such as Retail, Client, Ecommerce, Aftersales & Sustainability, you will manage the transformation of our Client Relations Centers. You will be in charge of translating the brands's purpose and client-obsessed culture into business-driven distant selling experiences for our stylists and clients. You will be collaborating very closely with various teams internally and with the Richemont group, in a fast-paced environment: we are looking for a candidate who will be agile and flexible.
CRC owner of the Maison :
- Main point of contact for all regional CRC teams
- In charge of managing our regional client services as well as developing its scope globally, steering the team to ensure operational excellence as well as a competitive differentiator
- Leading and monitoring the quality of the client service delivered, consistency across regions and channels
- Forecasting volumes of activities in different regions to ensure proper staffing
- Leading transversal taskforces to reduce friction points and elevate the client’s experience with different departments
- Building a community by organizing best practice sharing sessions, training relevant stakeholders, etc.
Omnichannel CRC Transformation :
- Evaluating the impacts of the omnichannel transformation on the CRC: operating model, staffing, tools
- Evaluating the readiness of the AS IS operating model in each region
- Defining the omnichannel client and stylist experience to be delivered in client service, e-clienteling, omnichannel operations follow
Profil recherché pour cette offre d'emploiWe are looking for someone who will work with us and the program team in person in Paris for a minimum of 3 days per week, someone who has experience in client service transformation, business/project management. A strong tech background is not necessary as the tech aspects are managed by the group, but someone who is familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud and has already used it.
We are seeking a profile that can challenge the group to create a new CRC tailored to the needs of the brand. Currently, the business has small volumes and is highly focused on Ready-to-Wear/Fashion, so there is a strong need for product/styling training. This person will be the main and unique contact for all the regional CRCs, providing them with everything they need to develop their business before and during the launch of the program.
Fonction : Projets
25 Aug 2023