Offre d'emploi :
Feels like joining a French publisher based in Paris: You'll work on an unparalleled catalog !
Every title here is synonymous with quality, diversity and originality. Our client is developing and publishing games on the latest generation platforms (PS5, X1, Switch, …) and PC.
Its games have become benchmark titles worldwide, available both in store and for download across the world.
To reinforce the Production Department, we're looking for a:
RELEASE MANAGER f/h
Based in Paris
Reporting to the Head of Release Management, you'll be part of the Production team as a Project Manager responsible for smooth, quality and on-time releases for every assigned games to the different stores: Retail and Digital.
You're one of the main contact between the publisher and external stakeholders: consolers, retail technical teams and others partners. This includes:
o Being main contact with consolers for any production-related question
o Supporting games developments following every appropriate compliance rules alongside Line Producers and internal stakeholders
o Scheduling and maintaining release plans according to release targets.
o Being responsible for consoles' certification success on-time
- Supporting Developer for production and certification-related question
- Acting as a risk analyser and solver
- Negociating with first parties
o Maintaining quality of mission-critical operational data and drive evolution of internal planning tools and reports
o Coordinating with worldwide internal stakeholders to improve submission processes
- Graduated from a Master in Project Management or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of experiences
- You have an extensive knowledge on consoles' certification processes, policies, tools and technical requirements (TRC, XR, Lotcheck…), age rating submission, etc…
- You already had a video game experience with a large audience publisher
- Your level of English (oral and written) is sufficient to be able to communicate with non-French speaking teams
If you're passionate and feel like expressing your full potential as a Release Manager, please send your application with reference RM.VD.SIA.2480121 to email@example.com or AGEELINK - 40 rue Caulaincourt - 75018 Paris
Fonction : Conseil / Projets
Secteur : Edition de logiciel
25 Jan 2021